Process to reduce your expenses due to camgirls addiction:
- Calculate the money that you use to spend for adult chat on a weekly basis
- Your spendings for paid webcam chats should not exceed 30% of your monthly income.
- If your expenses for camgirls exceed 30%, try to reduce your expenses by 10% every week until your monthly expenses for camgirls is around 20% of your income.
- Choose an adult chat site with credits system and daily limit rather than a website with unlimited instant billing.
Switch to streamate because of its daily limit feature:
The adult webcam chat site Streamate has a daily limit of $100 for every new member. You must scan your ID and send an email if you want to raise your daily limit. You can lower this daily limit to $25. When the daily limit is reached at streamate.com, you are automatically disconnected from a private paid chat session, and you can’t get in a private chat session again.
I would recommend streamate for live sex chat addicts because, it prevents you to spend more money, even if you can raise the limit this is a good psychological barrier. The maximum daily limit is $300.
General best practices to reduce your expenses during paid cam sessions:
- Choose a webcam girl website where there is a daily limit like streamate.
- Before entering a private chatroom, determine what will be your objective for the chat. Prepare in your mind what you want to say to the webcam girl. Don’t chit chat, go straight to the point after saying hello.
- Say bye and disconnect after right away after reaching your objective. No need to chit-chat. Don’t wait for answers. Just type: “good bye thank you” and leave.
- If a camgirl answers in more than 15 seconds after your sentence, disconnect without saying goodbye.
- If a camgirl does not speak English, disconnect without saying goodbye.
- Prefer an audio chat in a cam to cam rather than typing. Typing takes a lot more time than talking.