We have tested several browsers and several camgirl websites like jasmin.com, imlive.com, streamate.com and camcontacts. We have found that some browsers worked better than others. Whatever the platform (Mac or PC), the results were the same. We found out that it is better to open a browser without opened tabs to face the smallest amount of issues.
The best browsers for PC:
Brave is based on chromium just like Chrome but it is much lightweight than chrome. So, using Brave video streaming is faster.
It is a lightweight browser. You should click on websites in the settings and authorize to use Adobe Flash. It would be worth it to open Opera and use it for an adult chat website.
The worst browsers for PC:
- Google Chrome: Today, Google chrome is the browser that requires the biggest amount of resources among all browsers. I found that it can be sometimes sluggish when you use Google chrome.
- Firefox: It is also a heavy browser for your computer and it can slow down the webcam streaming.
- Microsoft Edge: This browser is slightly faster than Google Chrome.
The best browsers for Mac:
- Safari: Not so long ago, it was a mess but now it is really stable to use Safari on Mac. Safari is not a chromium browser like Chrome, Opera, Brave. Safari is an independent browser.
- Opera: Even if it is a chromium browser, it is the only alternative to Safari. Opera is very lightweight and the camgirl websites are faster using Opera.
- Brave: A very light browser for MacOS.
The worst browsers for Mac:
- Chrome: Chrome is sometimes unresponsive in cam2cam chat sessions.
- Firefox: For some reasons, Firefox uses a lot of CPU on Mac in a cam2cam chat session.